The Way it Was
Meant to Be!
Reverse Osmosis System
This Reverse Osmosis water treatment system combines two technologies:
Reverse Osmosis AND Solid Carbon Block Filtration to solve the most difficult
water quality problems. The unit consists of three separate treatment modules interconnected:
- The PreFilter Component: provides 5 micron filtration to remove large particulate
matter and extend the life of the reverse osmosis membrane.
- The Reverse Osmosis Component: effectively reduces Total Dissolved Solids (98% TDS
- The Post-Filter Component is the 750 Gallon, Stainless Steel
Drinking Water System, which is certified by NSF under Standard No.
53. Health effects: provides submicron filtration and reduces cysts, certain pesticides,
certain volatile organic chemicals, trihalomethanes, asbestos, and lead.
General Product Features
- The unit is easy to install and simple to operate.
- It uses NO electricity and the impurities removed through the RO process are flushed down
- The processed water is conveniently stored in a 3 gallon pressurized tank which is small
enough to fit under your sink along with the system.
- Your drinking water is processed through the stainless steel housed post-filter (see above)
and dispensed from an attractive drinking water faucet mounted right at your sink.
- Stainless Steel Pre-Filter with a Synthetic cartridge (if you have chlorinated water, the
cartridge will be carbon).
- High Impact Plastic RO device with a CTA or TF element, both of which are spiral-wound.
- Post-filter capacity: Approximately 750 gallons
- Post-filter provides 0.75 gallons of water per minute (@60 psi, max 125 psi)
- Economical post-filter solid carbon block replacement filter
- A much better value than BOTTLED WATER!
- Approximate PER GALLON cost for this system:
- First Year = only 93 cents per gallon!
- Second and Subsequent Years = only 9 cents per gallon!
- Save even more with the Distributor Discount!
- Send e-mail to Sandi at
firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing!
View Additional Information & Installation Diagram
- Filters do NOT remove healthful minerals
- Product comes complete with all necessary hardware and materials for installation
- Easy low-cost filter replacement
- Product performance certified and registered in CA, CO, IA, MA & WI
- Uses an exclusive three-stage compressed activated carbon block filtering element
- Outstanding Customer Satisfaction Guarantees
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 1 Year warranty on all accessories
- 25 Year warranty on product housing
- Made of FDA approved materials
- Unrestricted flow design - source water pressure dependent
- NSF Tested and Certified to Standards 42 and 53
- Chlorine and particulate matter
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Trihalomethanes and Turbidity
- Lead and Asbestos
- Various volatile organic compounds
- Accepted for use aboard some interstate carriers
[TOP OF PAGE]
Sandi and Darrin Quiles, Independent Distributors #241630
Copyright © 1996 - 2013 by
All rights reserved.